1) Today we have a couple who is looking for a rural homesite that has at least 5 acres. 2 or 3 bedrooms are ok, needing ‘paint-paper-carpet’ – ok, as well. Hoping to avoid major renovations though. Price range – would prefer to stay under $170,000.
1) This week I am working with a wonderful couple who’s greatest desire is to find a historic property in Salem County on 2+ acres. They will consider a more modern home, if necessary, if it has the acreage. They are pre-approved and actively looking. Fixer-uppers are fine. Call Chris @ 856-628-2710 if you believe your property will be inviting to this buyer. Update: this buyer put an offer in on a lovely home today. Wish us luck!
2) I am actively looking to find a ‘flip’ project for my favorite investor. Anywhere in the Tri-County area will work. He would prefer public water & sewer, just to keep things simple but would consider well & septic, as long as the numbers ‘work’ for him. Can be a total rehab or simply a ‘paint-paper-flooring’ project. I am actively looking right now for this buyer. For-Sale-By-Owner properties can reach Chris @856-628-2710 if you think your home will fit this bill. He is motivated, cash in hand and would consider more than one project at a time.
3) A new investor has entered the picture today. He is interested in identifying 2 properties to renovate and resell. He is very interested in Carneys Point and Pennsville. I showed his partner & him a bank-owned property yesterday. He would prefer something with public water & pubic sewer. If you have a distressed property that you need to sell quickly, please get in touch with me asap! Chris 856-628-2710
4) These buyers have very specific needs: they are desiring a one-level duplex where the seller would consider holding financing for a period of at least 3 years with a balloon payment during the 37th month. Please call Chris @ 856-628-2710 if your property sounds like it would work for these buyers. Thanks!
(this list of potential buyers will be updated each week, so please check back often!)
“Did anyone say, ‘Fixer-Upper???’